ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gekidan Engimono: Ie ga tooi (2005)


Country: Japan
Genre: friendship, school
Format: part of Gekidan Engimono series, mini-drama 4 episodes
Cast: Masuda Takahisa, Kato Shigeaki, Tegoshi Yuya, Kusano Hironori, Mizukawa Ayami
Synopsis: Kume (Masuda Takahisa) wants to create a band, Kojima (Kato Shigeaki) is popular with girls, Kita (Kusano Hironori) is a pervert and Tommy (Tegoshi Yuya) is a silent boy, who loves to watch bugs.
Rating: 2/5
It is weird... really weird. It shows their time after school day.. and mostly they don´t do anything special, just sit there and talk, mostly about band, ero-things, girls and Tommy.
But in some way, its weirdness made it funny.
As some of you might know, then Masuda, Kato, Tegoshi and Kusano are (were as Kusano "left" the agency) in a band called NEWS. It was Kusano´s only acting he did. And in addition, the song you can hear there (from recorder) is actually sang by Masuda himself - he was asked to sing as bad as he can.. .
I liked that it showed their problems. But in the end, it was just a drama without beginning and end.



No comments:

Post a Comment