ANNOUNCEMENTS


Currently watching: Bloody Monday

ON-HOLD: The Secret Message - due to lack of subtitles

Cypsis Blog has an official Facebook page too! Click here and hit the like button to receive review announcements, everydayish talk and more on Facebook!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kowai Nichiyobi (1999-2000) + Honto ni atta kowai Hanashi (1999-ongoing)


Counrty: Japan
Format: mini-series
Cast: veeeeeeery different actors/actresses; many really famous have acted here, including JE boys.
Synopsis: The true horror stories from Japan.
Rating: 2/5
I have not seen them all, but one episode is usually really short ^^ so it is easy to watch. I watched it with my friends for 5 hours in a row (no pauses) in the middle of the night. I am a really scaredy-cat when it comes to horror-movie and to over-come my fear, I start making weird comments like "What a sexy ass!" "Oh, look who is acting there!" "Aww, that´s cute!" -.- for some people it might be more horrifying than movie itself. Most of the time I was behind the blanket and screamed when other screamed.. I should really watch these episodes again, but I better look for episodes I have not seen yet. (Even though I am a scardy-cat, I still tender to watch horror-movies ^^)
Maybe one day I make a better review, but it really has too many  episodes xD



No comments:

Post a Comment