ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kowai Nichiyobi (1999-2000) + Honto ni atta kowai Hanashi (1999-ongoing)


Counrty: Japan
Format: mini-series
Cast: veeeeeeery different actors/actresses; many really famous have acted here, including JE boys.
Synopsis: The true horror stories from Japan.
Rating: 2/5
I have not seen them all, but one episode is usually really short ^^ so it is easy to watch. I watched it with my friends for 5 hours in a row (no pauses) in the middle of the night. I am a really scaredy-cat when it comes to horror-movie and to over-come my fear, I start making weird comments like "What a sexy ass!" "Oh, look who is acting there!" "Aww, that´s cute!" -.- for some people it might be more horrifying than movie itself. Most of the time I was behind the blanket and screamed when other screamed.. I should really watch these episodes again, but I better look for episodes I have not seen yet. (Even though I am a scardy-cat, I still tender to watch horror-movies ^^)
Maybe one day I make a better review, but it really has too many  episodes xD



No comments:

Post a Comment