ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tatta Hitotsu no koi (2006)


Country: Japan
Genre: Romance, drama
Format: drama 10 episodes
Cast: Kamenashi Kazuya, Ayase Haruka, Tanaka Koki, Hiraoka Yuta, Toda Erika, Kaname Jun, Saito Ryusei,
Synopsis: Hiroto is a young poor guy, who works at his deceased father´s ship factory, while Nao is a spoiled university girl, who has not worked a single hour in her life and whose father owns a diamond shop. Hiroto´s prejudices and Nao´s naive outlook start to change after meeting each-other.
Rating: 1/5
You can totally see the Kitagawa Eriko´s (scriptwriter) handwriting in it. Her written female-leads are always the same - naive, childlike, otherworldly, innocent and mostly crybabies, but Nao is officially the worst! As Ayase Haruka played Nao.. I do not know if I did not like character or her acting. (I should watch more her dramas, then I could tell which, but something about Ayase Haruka annoyed me). Nao´s character was so horrible, she was so selfcentred and did not understood other´s problems at all (In my point of view..). It was ironically funny, how her character was tried to make more appealing for viewers with her illness and all, but it kind a failed. Many times I wanted to hit her and tell her to grow up. (Do not worry, I am not violent xD)
At the same time, Hiroto (Kamenashi Kazuya) was great. I totally understood him and his purposes. It was great that drama was made from his point of view. Even though he is a guy, his thoughts and acts were so cute and made heartpounding fast. I think that because of Kamenashi Kazuya this drama got high viewer-ratings when airing. Only bad side was, that Kamenashi Kazuya had his skinny time then... and he smoked all the time!!! I give cookies to person, who counts how many times he smokes in this drama xD
Tanaka Koki played the role of one Hiroto´s friends and he was so funny! He can make so funny face-expressions xD enjoyed watching him ^^ His character was honest and true, that´s why I liked him the most. I liked that Yuko started to feel it too at least for some time.
Hiroako Yuta acting was great too - I would like to have a friend like him, but I have to say that he had a bad taste in women xD I forgive it to Hiroto, but not to him!
I think many would like to hear about Kaname Jun too. His acting was good, but character sucked! I have an older brother and thank God that he is not like Tatsuya! If I had a brother like him, I would not know what to do.. -.-'
My favorite episode was 9th (It has only 10 episodes xD)
Easily said, at first it seems a great love story of young people, but as series goes on Nao starts to get on nerves and is tiresome.
It is great drama for those who love shoujo-mangas.



No comments:

Post a Comment