ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Monday, July 18, 2011

0 Goushishitsu no Kyaku: Man who won't fight (2009)


Also known as: 36 Ten no Pride no Takai NEET
Country: Japan
Genre: surreal, life
Format: part of Zero goushitsu no Kyaku, 4 episode mini-drama
Cast: Koyama Keiichiro, Ando Sei, Yokoyama Yu,
Synopsis: Ooyama Shigeto (Koyama Keiichiro) idolizes blogger KING as its sarcastic views and sayings makes a big influence on him. He calls KING to the hotel to meet his idol and receive the score. But everything turns out wrong as KING turns to be a women and score not so high.
Rating: 1/5
This is series which really had a main point and a great one. It was made into a stage show too with the same actors (+ some more).  I really wanted to see it, but as I am not in Japan, I did not see it, but I wonder how it worked out.
I was so annoyed by KING. She was so despaired and unwilling to accept the truth. Why some people do not understand that their words can hurt other people? Sometimes even more than acts. She was a real bitch... but Ando Sei played her well. At the same time I would not have recognized Koyama Keiichiro if I would have not known it is him. Just amazing acting, but as a character.. he was so easy to manipulate. He should grow up sooner.
I have seen some parts of the making too and I must say that Koyama Keiichiro was über-happy for his character's name. (Explenation: Koyama Keiichiro is in NEWS and Kato Shigeaki is NEWS member too, and they are veeery good freinds.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment