ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Sunday, July 17, 2011

0 Goushishitsu no Kyaku: Kanpeki na otoko (2009)


Country: Japan
Genre: life, psyhological
Format: part of Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku series, 4 episodes mini-drama
Cast: Kato Shigeaki, Morisako Ei, Kanjiya Shihori, Yokoyama Yu,
Synopsis: The third story of  "0 Goushitsu no Kyaku". Yazaki (Kato Shigeaki) is a great doctor, who takes his young patient Karen (Morisako Ei) to the hotel. He, patient and nurse Yoshimi (Kanjiya Shihori) all receive their rating. Yazaki misses just 2 point of 100 with score 98. Why he loses those 2 points and how can a dieing person receive a score, when usually their score is given as blank note.
Rating: 1/5
I even liked it. Yazaku character was nice and it seemed like there was some things on with Yoshimi, but it seemed like "We are trying to keep everything professional" XD What more I liked in Yazaku was that he did not wanted to get those 2 points and he did not liked the idea of getting ratings. Beside Kato Shigeaki was great in that role and Kanjiya Shihori is just so cute actress. I like the whole story, it is sad, but nice and beautiful. I actually do not even know why I gave it only one star... this time you can really hate me if you want xD
I totally love theme song "Tokei Jigake no Umbrella" by Arashi. It is really really catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment