ANNOUNCEMENTS


Currently watching: Bloody Monday

ON-HOLD: The Secret Message - due to lack of subtitles

Cypsis Blog has an official Facebook page too! Click here and hit the like button to receive review announcements, everydayish talk and more on Facebook!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari: Sainoudama (2007)

Also known as: "Talentball"
Country: Japan
Genre: surreal
Format: part of Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari series
Cast: Sakurai Sho, ( Hirayama Aya??)
Synopsis: Masakazu is aiming to become a musician, but he is lack of talent. He discovers talent balls - 3 lollipops, which will relieve unknown talents.
Rating: 1/5
 Song is really catchy. "Ore no peppin' gaaaru..." It is so funny when they put professional singers to non-singers (Sakurai Sho is a singer in ARASHI), because like they say at the start of the movie "They are horrible!". I would never stand to listen that song forever. Sakurai Sho was amazing in it. Really well played character. If I start to think, then the movie was so sad, because it was like a war (not a fight) against fate. No matter what he did, it did not give any great result (except the end), that´s why I liked that he, Masakazu turned everything for good at last.
As all Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari series it has a really unpredictable ending, but if I compare it to "Kino Koen" and "Law of recycling suicides", then it was not that great at all. it was more like "I have 20 minutes free time and I am in a mood for anything" watching. It is not very intresting or amusing.
I do not know the name of the actress, so I would be grateful if someone tells me. I know that I have seen her before too, but cannot recall it. Am I right if it is Hirayama Aya?

No comments:

Post a Comment