ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am sorry to announce that I have made a decision to officially close Cypsis' Blog.

All the reviews stay up as they are, but I will not write more reviews. Cypsis' Blog had many ups-and-downs during those 7 years and I have tried to give the best I could, but unfortunately my life has moved on so much that finding time for reviewing has become more and more difficult. Closing the blog is breaking my heart, but I have thought a lot about it and understood that it is for the best. I am very thankful to everybody who have enjoyed reading my reviews.
(PS. I am still continuing to watch Asian dramas and you can always find me on Mydramalist.com)

Thank you for all these 7 years. I hope that those 240 reviews made you happy. I truly had unforgettable time writing them!

Sincerely, Cypsis
01.01.2018

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gekidan Engimono: Unlucky Days ~Natsume no mousou~(2004)


Country: Japan
Genre: surreal,
Format: part of Gekidan Engimono series, 4 episodes mini-drama
Cast: Sakurai Sho, Koyama Keiichiro, Hirayama Aya, Yamazaki Shigenori, Sugai Kin, Kawahara Sabu, Hankai Kazuaki, Minagawa Sarutoki,
Synopsis: Kantaku (Sakurai Sho) has broke up with his girlfriend Miki (Hirayama Aya) and is in big money trouble as yakuza wants him to pay the debt. At one day the most weirdest things start to happen. Sanada (Koyama Keiichiro) steals money from his boss, famous mangaka, who has killed his partner and now sees his ghost. One banknote has something weird written on and it ends in Miki's hands, same time  bank is robbed and its money ends in Kantaku hands.
Rating: 1/5
It is the weirdest Gekidan I have ever seen. In the end I did not catch the main point of this serie. I have heard that there are some people who like it the most, I would really like to know the reasons. There are many different story lines and all are attached to each other, so you really must hold your mind opened. Again, there are many mistakes made like there should havve been security cameras, tint-bomb with the money etc, but as it still was a Gekidan I can forgive it. I cannot make any screenshots as the quality of this video I watched really sucks. Much over-acting by actors and many-many annoying or weird characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment